NEW AND TRANSFERRING PLAYERS
You cannot register online until copies of the following documents are provided to Sheena at email@example.com
- New player registration form found here: HCR Registration form 22-23
- Players birth certificate
- Players Care Card
- Proof of address in Kelowna ie license or utility bill (players care card is NOT proof of address)
Once those documents are provided by email, Sheena will enter the players information into the Hockey Canada system and provide you with a Hockey Canada ID that you will be able to use to register using the online registration link.
TRANSFERRING PLAYER REQUIREMENTS (Moved within BC or from another province)
1. OMAHA Move with parent form
2. Purchase, or Rental or Lease agreement (showing new address and possession date)
3. Utility bill (with parent(s) name and new address)
4. If a utility bill is not available, then Canada Post address forwarding request confirmation or receipt
5. Players Birth Certificate
*Move with parent transfers will not by reviewed or approved by the OMAHA district unless all documents are received.
*There will be no participation until the transfer has been approved by OMAHA and BC Hockey as per OMAHA Reg 2002b.
For questions regarding transfers please contact Sheena at firstname.lastname@example.org
KMHA reserves the right to limit the number of goaltenders per division. Players wishing to participate in our programs as a goaltender MUST make their position request clear on the player application form, failure to do so will result in you being unable to play that position should we have more than 2 goaltenders per team in your specific division. KMHA will not supply goaltender equipment to players beyond the Atom Division.