You cannot register online until copies of the following documents are provided to Sheena at  New player documents are only accepted once the new season registration opens in June.  Do not send them prior to registration opening on June 3rd, no new players will be entered before this date.


1. New player registration form found here: HCR Registration form

2. Players birth certificate

3. Players Care Card

4. Proof of address in Kelowna ie Parent's Drivers license or utility bill showing parent name and address (players care card or Telus/Shaw bills are NOT proof of address)

Once those documents are provided by email, Sheena will enter the players information into the Hockey Canada system and provide you with a Hockey Canada ID that you will be able to use to register using the online registration link.  *Late fees Do Not apply to new players, all new players receive the early rate.

Players born outside of Canada (regardless of Canadian Citizenship) will require more documents and paperwork

TRANSFERRING PLAYER REQUIREMENTS (Moved within BC or from another province)

1. OMAHA Move with parent MWP FORM (must move with parent or court appointed legal guardian)

2. Purchase, or Rental or Lease agreement (showing new address and possession date)

3. Players Birth Certificate

3. Utility bill (with parent(s) name and new address)

4. If this is an upcoming move and a utility bill is not available, then send Canada Post address forwarding request confirmation or receipt and utility set up confirmation

5. Drivers license showing new address

6. Public School registration - *if requested by OMAHA.  Often requested if transferring from Winfield or West Kelowna.

*Do not send documents separately, in separate emails.  Only email the transfer documents when you are able to provide all required documents.  Documents should also been sent in pdf format, pictures are not documents.  These documents are uploaded to the Hockey Canada registry as one file and re-sized pictures do not work.

*Move with parent transfers will not by reviewed or approved by the previous association, OMAHA district and BC Hockey unless all required documents are received. 

*There will be no registration or participation until the transfer has been approved by OMAHA and BC Hockey as per OMAHA Reg 2002b.

*Transfers are accepted throughout most of the season.  Mid-season transfer will depend on space available.  Transfers cannot be submitted from Feb 10th to May 30th as the Hockey Canada Registry is not available during this time.  **Late fees do not apply to transferring players, all transfers receive the early rate.

For USA, international, or student exchange (move without parent) transfers, more detailed paperwork is required, please contact Sheena at