KMHA Summer Camps
Camps are posted here: https://www.kelownaminorhockey.com/summer-clinics/
KMHA will be putting on summer camps. Please read carefully and make sure you can attend the camps you register for. There will be no refunds unless the camps are canceled by an order from the Health Authority. Camp space is limited by the current order of the health authority. We do not have the ability to do waitlists with TeamSnap registration. Should the restrictions be eased by the Health Authority, we will post on our website, twitter and Instagram that the camps have been expanded. We will also be adding some more camps Aug 31 – Sept 4
Prior to the start of each camp, each attendee will need one parent to sign a waiver.
• Players will not be admitted into the arena until 15 minutes prior to their scheduled ice time.
• When waiting outside players must maintain social distance of 2 meters apart
• Players must come fully dressed, carrying sticks, gloves, helmets, skates and water bottle. No hockey bags allowed
• Players will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry to the arena
• Players will be met by a greeter and directed which room to put skates on
• Players are expected to keep distance from one another while waiting to go on the ice.
• The boards are marked with space to put each players water bottle
• Every player’s water bottles must be marked with their name
• No spitting at any time
• Only one parent is allowed to enter the arena with their child. No siblings are allowed
• The arenas are marked with entry and exit
• There is no outside food or drink allowed other than water
Please note that should your child exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19, even mild ones, please do not come to the rink. Please refer to this site for a list of symptoms: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/symptoms.html?&utm_campaign=gc-hc-sc-coronavirus2021-ao-2021-0005-10020125402&utm_medium=search&utm_source=google-ads-107800103024&utm_content=text-en-434525470065&utm_term=covid
Temperatures may be taken prior to entering the arenas.
KMHA Summer Camps