For a pdf version: Peewee Tier 3
Friday Sept 14 Merrit T3 vs Kelowna T3 6:30 -7:30 pm Hucul
Saturday Sept 15 Winfield T3 vs Kelowna T3 12:00 - 1:00 pm Hucul
Saturday Sept 15 Kelowna T3 vs Castlegar T3 4:30 - 5:30 pm Spectator
Requirements for designated home team:
- Home team designated scorekeeper: Have coaches fill out rosters prior to game. Each score sheet will be ready with who is playing who. These will be located in Coaches room behind the door.
- Home team designated timekeeper: Operate clock. Will have final rules sent out to all teams later this week.
- After each game, return score sheet to area designated. SAMHA will have a container set up in Coaches room. Behind the door. Leave completed score sheet in the container.
- Record scores on Master Sheet that will be displayed just as you head down to dressing room corridor.
- OMAHA rep will be present both in Sicamous and Salmon Arm where possible to do check up.
-two man ref
-25 minute straight time period.
-2 min. minor penalties run time. 5 min. run time.
-3 minute warm up.
-2 min half time break.
-3 min. for end of game.
|Team||Game / Event||Date||Time||Location|
There are currently no events scheduled.