Girls Rock The Rink Charity Tournament July 22, 2017
We are excited to announce that Girl’s Rock the Rink is BACK! This is the perfect opportunity for your daughter to give hockey a try for the first time or to learn some new skills with friends. Brought to you by the Grindstone Award Foundation and sponsored by Kelowna Minor Hockey. The Grindstone Award Foundation is a newly formed Registered Canadian Charity that provides financial support and equipment to female hockey players in need.
Date: July 22, 2017
Cost: FREE. Donations are welcome to support the Charity.
Where: Royal LePage Place, West Kelowna
• There is no need to donate to participate in this event but any donation received will go towards the Charity. Our goal is to sponsor 10 young female players this upcoming season!
• Open to all levels and ages from 5-18 years.
• If you don’t have gear… no worries… Play It Again Sports will get you set up for free for the day.
• Included will be 2 on-ice sessions, 1 off-ice, and Lunch/Craft Time. Sorry lunch isn’t included
• Silent Auction (you will not want to miss these items as we have many supporting partners!)
• 1 FREE REGISTRATION from KMHA to be raffled off! (that’s right folks!) Only stipulation: Cannot be a previously registered player with KMHA.
• Additional prizes given out throughout the day.
Please check our website for more information and registration details at: http://grindstoneaward.com/girls-rock-the-rink/
In addition, our 1st Annual Grindstone Women’s Charity tournament is on the same weekend, so Mom’s – you can play too! More info on the tourny: http://grindstoneaward.com/grindstone-charity-tournament/
Participate and make a difference.
Space is limited in both events so register asap!