TOURNAMENT COORDINATOR REQUIRED
Posted by Kelowna Minor Hockey Association on Jun 02 2016 at 05:20PM PDT
The following position is available with Kelowna Minor Hockey:
Duties of a tournament coordinator are as follows:
- Responsible for the coordination, implementation, and providing assistance to volunteer groups for all KMHA (Kelowna Minor Hockey Association) tournaments
- Responsible for updating the KMHA Executive Director on the status of all KMHA tournaments including simple financial statements before and at the end of all tournaments
- Ensure all KMHA tournaments are registered with OMAHA (Okanagan Mainline Amateur Hockey Association) and BC Hockey and receive appropriate approval using the OMAHA Tournament Sanction Application Form and /or the BC Hockey Tournament Sanction Application Form.
- Use reference to OMAHA/ BC Hockey Tournament Package File for OMAHA/ BC Hockey guidelines.
- Ensure all KMHA tournaments adhere to OMAHA/ BC Hockey tournament rules and regulations in case of an official tournament audit
- Ensure that the current teams’ manager and coaching staff are aware of BC Hockey/ OMAHA Current Season Tournament Listing Link at the beginning of each season.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the KMHA Executive Director.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com by July 7, 2016.