ONLINE REGISTRATION - WILL OPEN JUNE 1ST
KMHA is a part of a pilot registration project with Hockey Canada and TeamSnap. We know that there will be a learning curve with this. There are also some changes to registration this year.
Only returning players are eligible to register online. New or transferring players still need to register at the KMHA office.
To register thru TeamSnap, you will need your child's Hockey Canada ID number. Instructions for this are below
Online Registration is available to ALL RETURNING PLAYERS. THERE IS AN OPTION TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD, OR PAY OFFLINE. SELECT PAY OFFLINE IF YOU WISH TO COME TO THE OFFICE TO PAY BY CHEQUE, DEBIT OR CASH
*** PLEASE NOTE - KMHA IS CHARGED A FEE FOR ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS. BEGINNING WITH SEASON REGISTRATION THIS YEAR, A 2.99% FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL TRANSACTIONS PAID WITH A CREDIT CARD ***
Atom Development, Peewee Rep, Peewee and Bantam Female Rep returning players can only register online until August 17
Bantam and Midget Rep, Male and Female can only register online until August 31. After this time you must contact the office or email@example.com
Click the link below and follow these instructions to get your Hockey Canada ID number.
- Log into Hockey Canada. If you have never made an account before, you will need to register. If you have forgotten your password, the 'Forgot Password' link now works.
- Once you are logged in, click 'Register a Paticipant' button
- Enter your child's name and birth date, and click 'Register' Scroll to the bottom of the page and a box will be there with your child's name, birth date and Hockey Canada ID
LINK TO ONLINE REGISTRATION:
For people who select the 'Offline Payment' please note - YOUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ELIGABLE TO GO ON THE ICE UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE. You must pay by one of the following methods:
1. Cheque - A check can either be dropped in the mail slot at Memorial Arena in the door facing the Interior Health building on Ellis or brought into the office, or mailed to the KMHA office. Please note our address is now 1424 Ellis St. When dropping a Cheque off, please put it in an envelope with the registered players names so that we can apply the payment to the correct player
2. Debit or Cash - You must come into the office between 9 am and 12 pm Monday - Wednesday
Fees paid by credit card online are due in full by August 15, 2018 in order to receive the early registration rate. On August 16, 2018 the online registration fees will automatically roll over to an extra $105 for late fees.
DEBIT - in person at the KMHA office
VISA/MASTERCARD - online with your registration or in person at the KMHA office
CHEQUE or MONEY ORDER - can be dropped off or mailed to the KMHA office at 1424 Ellis St. Kelowna, BC V1Y 2A5
CASH - can be dropped off at the KMHA office - exact amount only please
If there are any issues recovering your child's Hockey Canada ID number please email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding registration please contact Marilyn at email@example.com
KMHA reserves the right to limit the number of goaltenders per division. Players wishing to participate in our programs as a goaltender MUST make their position request clear on the player application form, failure to do so will result in you being unable to play that position should we have more than 2 goaltenders per team in your specific division. KMHA will not supply goaltender equipment to players beyond the Atom Division.